Mid-Year Review 6/29/18 9am – CAN YOU Attend???
I AM SO SORRY – I totally forgot to plan ahead for a mid-year review. One of your fellow agents reminded me, and it is my fault that this is coming with such late notice.
We are wrapping up the 1st 6 months of the year. The second 6 months are right in front of us (as soon as we get around the 4th of July holiday week – and yes, many people will take the whole week off).
“Failing to plan is planning to fail.” – John Wooden
Would you be open to attending a free workshop to sit down, evaluate your 1st half of the year and plan out the second half?
We need at least 8-10 people (more is better) to commit to attending this Friday. Click here to register. People need to respond as soon as possible. Again, I am so sorry for the delayed invitation.
It’s half time. This is your Super Bowl. Now is the time to make adjustments. Whether you are ahead in the score, behind in the score, or tied – NOW is the time to make adjustments.
We will cover the following:
- Numbers (don’t worry if you are not a ‘numbers’ person’)
- Activities that led to business, and those that didn’t
- Lessons learned
- Planning the next 6 months
This meeting is not about door knocking. This is about your whole business, and having the success you dream about. And you know – it doesn’t happen by accident. It doesn’t happen just because you want it to. It happens on purpose – because you were clear about what you wanted, and what actions were going to get you there. And you took them (the actions)!
Again, when things are working:
- How good does it feel when your plan works out?
- How good does it feel knowing exactly what you need to do, and when?
What about when things aren’t working the way you planned:
- How anxious do you feel when you are just chasing leads?
- How do you feel when you aren’t sure what action to take when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you ever snooze the alarm, because you aren’t sure you want to face the day?
- Are you hiding out in your business – just trying to get buy, hopefully weathering any storm that might be currently upon you?
EVERYONE has 2 1/2 hours to do a mid-year assessment. Why not just do it with your peers and get all the benefits of being in the group?